November 27, 2004
Maybe I'm more mysterious than I thought
xxx
I have to really announce this, even if that means I have only your rings and toe nails to talk to for the rest of the course of our friendship.
Shameless Honey Snow is seeing someone!!!!!!!!
(Annie, he would find it unbearable if I'm not mean to him.)
xxx
Have a good time in reality!
Sometime, around this time last year, I posted an entry about how it's always so intriguing to meet new people and have new friends. I just like to reaffirm this again.
I realise how little of this vast world I have seen and how sheltered I am, in this small red dot. I realise how it's too soon to give up on dreams just cos my given environment stifles them. Yet, I also confirmed that it's important to want what you have too, especially if you can't have what you want.
I'm very intrigued and overwhelmed.
xxx
They call me the low maintenance girl friend
If you have the kind of friend that you feel soooo comfortable with, one you know you can put your trust in, one that listens but also challenges your thinking, one that is extremely honest with you even though they know the truth can hurt, one that occasionally flatters you and expect you to return the favour (haha), one that can laugh at himself when you laugh at him, you will understand the kind of friendship that I have with some of my guy buddies.
Someone made my day today. Someone I call my knight. *wink
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:51